Tuesday, July 17, 2012

An Alternative Spot

So, I'm here chilling at my favorite ice cream spot in Lagos for the second day in a row! *sigh* This is because my other favorite spot is currently closed as they are looking to move to a new place. So in the meantime, here I am, with no place to hang out after work. Now, of course there are places to go - the usual cliche spots but you know me, I'm looking for the alternative. That or those places in Lagos where I can go and hide! Lol. Where I can do some work quietly and meet interesting people. So this is a call for alternative options. I'm not looking for your usual restaurant or lounge. I'm looking a nice place to go after work, where I can straight up chill. A place with class and edge and culture - SMOKING FREE preferably. Holler if you know a place and I'll go explore and report back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment